I call this our Family Forest. (Click for larger image.)
- 12" x 21" piece of white poster board.
- Assortment of green scrapbook paper
- 12" x 12" piece of dark blue or black paper
- Green and brown crayons
- Pencil or pen for measuring
- Light-colored or metallic paint pen
- Small pieces of red, yellow, and beige paper (for Santa, sleigh, and reindeer)
So, my basic idea was that we would make a 'forest' of evergreen trees by cutting simple triangles out of green patterned scrapbook paper.
©2014, copyright Emily Kowalski Schroeder. All rights reserved.